Fillmore County approves $500,000 of the County’s CARES Act Fund for small businesses
- These dollars will be in the form of an Economic Development relief grant, up to a $10,000 maximum per eligible business, applications will become available soon on the Fillmore County Website
- Recipients must comply with all Federal and State CARES Act fund guidelines.
- All awarded grants will be subject to audit
- Program Timeline:
- Applications will be accepted beginning September 1, 2020
- The first round of applications will be reviewed by the Fillmore County EDA board on Sept. 17, 2020
- EDA grant award recommendation presented to the Fillmore County Board on September 22nd.
- More details to follow on where to find, and how to submit applications as soon as they become available