The City of Lanesboro is seeking proposals from licensed contractors to provide refuse and recycling collection services to its residents.
Services include weekly curbside trash removal and recycling pickup, and 6 commercial dumpsters used for City purposes (Riverview Campground, Sylvan Campground, Softball Field, Wastewater Treatment Plant, Utility Plant and two at Sylvan Park). The City also requires the annual use of extra dumpsters for its annual Buffalo Bill Days Event and Annual City Wide Clean Up.
The contract length being requested is 5 years and shall start May 2022.
Proposals should include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Name, Address, Phone Number, and contact person for the business.
- Statement of services provided, including sizes of garbage/recycling containers.
- Submit bag and/or container options as separate proposals.
- Options for Organic Recycling
- Frequency of garbage/recycling pickups
- Gross Vehicle Weight of trucks to be utilized
- Statement of contractor’s experience and ability
- Contract length: 5 years
- Fees for service
- Method for billing
- Commercial customers shall have a pricing matrix that is disclosed with the bid(s).
Proposals must be submitted in writing and in an envelope marked “City of Lanesboro Garbage/Recycling RFP” to:
City of Lanesboro, P.O. Box 333, 202 Parkway Avenue South, Lanesboro, MN 55949
Proposals must be received by 3:00pm, Friday, March 18th, 2022 and will be reviewed at the April 4th City Council Meeting.
The City of Lanesboro reserves the right to reject or modify any and all proposals.